The Agron guest house resides in the center of Jerusalem, near the tourism sites of both the old and new city.
Address: Agron 6, Jerusalem 94265
Tel.: 02-5945522, Fax: 02-6221124
Nationwide Reservations: 1-599-510-511
55 rooms with A/C, shower and bathroom, T.V. and internet connection. Some of the rooms have a mini-bar, too.
2 Dining Rooms: The larger one for 150 diners, the smaller for 110.
Breakfast included in price. Additional meals (including packaged meals) should be ordered in advance. Food is Kosher. There is a possibility to order dining rooms and catering services for conventions.
Agron street 6 on the corner of Keren Ha'yesod street, across from Kikar Tsarfat (France Plaza).
Egged bug lines from the Jerusalem central bus station: 7, 8, 14, 31, 32.
Fri.: Until Shabbat arrives.
Sat.: from after Shabbat until 23:00.
Additional Services and Accommodations:
- Laundry room
- Synagogue and Beit Midrash for 45 with sifrei tora and sifrei kodesh.
- Cultural activities on Sundays and Tuesdays.
- Convention center, inlcuding:
New equipped auditorium for up to 150 people.
2 adjoining halls, each sitting up to 60.
Modern audiovisual equipment.
For long term conventions it is possible to order a separate office.
Nearby Sites, Attractions and Walking routes:
- The old city, the museums and synagogues in the Jewish Quarter, the Western Wall, tunnels of the Western Wall.
- The Great Synagogue (Beit Haknesset Hagadol), Solomon's Temple.
- Mount Zion and its sites.
- Rehavia, Talbia, Mishkenot Sha'ananim (neighbourhoods).
- Only on weekdays: All museums and sites in Jerusalem, accessible by private vehicles, public transportation or by foot.
- Guided Tours for groups can be coordinated via the guest house offices.
- Discount tickets for many of the sites can be purchased at the reception desk.
Back to Home Page